3rd April 2020 0 Comments
- Serves: 18
- Cooks in : 1 hr
- Difficulty: Easy
A good Yorkshire pudding is a thing of beauty, completing your perfect Sunday roast.
- • 150g beef dripping or lard
- • 30ml whole milk
- • 6 eggs
- • 300g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Add about a centimetre of dripping or lard to the bottom of each Yorkshire pudding tin mould. Put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix the milk and eggs together, then fold in the flour. Leave some lumps in the mix. Do not stick blend.
- Let the mix stand until it reaches room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- Remove the Yorkshire pudding tin from the oven, and add 1 small ladle of mixture into each mould. Be careful, the fat will be hot and may spit.
- Cook for 20 minutes, then turn the Yorkshire puddings upside down and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately.