Win a signed rugby shirt
SUMMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Purchase a Guinness, complete the form and sign up to the database of the pubs taking part in the promotion (Cafe Royal – Edinburgh, Golden Fleece – Bank and Phoenix – Bank). Promotion closes at 23:59 on 26th March 2022.
One winner from each pub will win one (1) signed rugby shirt. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent DE14 3JZ.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY NOTICE
- By entering this promotion, you are deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
- Promotional Period. This promotion opens at 12:01 on 24th January 2022 and closes at 23:59 on 26th March 2022.
- Entry requirements. To enter you must purchase a Guinness, complete the entry form provided at (Cafe Royal – Edinburgh, Golden Fleece – Bank, Phoenix – Bank). One entry per person.
- Winner selection. 1 winner from each pub will be selected at random from entries they received to win a signed shirt.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence. Venue Ts&Cs also apply to the prizes.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The winners will be informed of their prize within 3 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by you.
- The winners will receive their prize within 14 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified.
Website Use Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. This website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on this website. The changes will apply to the use of this website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use this website. If you continue to use this website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
2. Access to and availability of the website
We will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with access to the website 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, from time to time you may experience disruptions due, for example, to essential maintenance or problems beyond our control involving suppliers, communications, the Internet, your own computer or software failures. Accordingly, we do not warrant that the website will be available continuously and are not liable for any downtime or disruption in website availability.
3. Intellectual Property
The content and design of these website pages are subject to copyright owned by us. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website; our logos or trademarks may be reproduced or transmitted in any way for any other purpose. Other than having permission to access the website and use the services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you agree that nothing herein creates or grants to you any right in or ownership of any intellectual property rights existing in the presentation or format of the website or in any software, content, information, data or databases provided through the website or used in or forming part of the services. This includes without limitation any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, database rights, copyright, rights in domain names or data owned by or vested in us or any third party (“Intellectual Property”). All rights in relation to Intellectual Property not expressly granted by us are hereby reserved to us (or our licensors) and no right, licence or benefit to such Intellectual Property is granted to you.
4. Property details
We reserve the right to change the details about us at any time without notice.
This website is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet. We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided on the website by ourselves and third parties is accurate at the time of inclusion, complete and up-to-date. However, there may be inadvertent errors on the website for which we take no responsibility. We reserve the right to make changes and/or corrections to the website at its own discretion. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of this website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of this website
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of this website
- inadequacy of this website to meet your requirements
By accessing this website you agree that we shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct or indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this site which may arise from the use of this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or from access to other material on the Internet via hyperlinks from this site. Nothing in this paragraph applies to our liability in respect of products sold through our hotel. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
6. Third party websites and products
From time to time this website may include links to other websites not under our control. We have no control over, and will accept no liability in respect of, the content on any external link. Any information related to a supplier or product on the website which is not part of or produced by us does not represent any endorsement by us of the quality of the supplier or product offered.
We may terminate your right to use the website by notice in writing to you if you breach any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions. On termination, you will make no further attempt to access the website or use the services and must delete all relevant passwords and any other relevant material.
8. Your liability
You agree to be liable for and to indemnify us (and our officers, employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns) and hold us harmless against all third party claims, demands and actions and in relation to all liabilities, losses, costs, charges, damages and expenses (including legal fees) incurred in relation to such claims, demands and actions, to the extent that such liability arises from breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or use of your computer, passwords or secure means of access to the website by an unauthorized user.
If we fail to exercise our rights immediately, this will not by itself be taken as a waiver of those rights and we may still exercise those rights in the future. If any of these terms or conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the offending provision will be severed and remaining terms and conditions will be unaffected (to the fullest extent legally permitted). You agree that we may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to anybody else without first obtaining our written consent. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
This website is owned and operated by Metropolitan Pub Company, a division of Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. Company registration number 3298903.
Last updated: June 2017