3rd April 2020 0 Comments
- Serves: 4
- Cooks in : 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Enjoy with fish and chips or a fish finger sandwich – so much better than shop-bought tartare!
- • 125g mayonnaise
- • 1 lemon, juiced
- • 1 shallot, finely diced
- • 2 sprigs of fresh dill, picked and chopped
- • 10 fresh chives, finely sliced
- • 2 sprigs of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- • 4 gherkins, chopped
- • 2 tablespoons of capers
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, shallots, dill, chives, flat leaf parsley and gherkins in a mixing bowl.
- Add the capers and season to your liking.