3rd April 2020 0 Comments
- Serves: 6
- Cooks in : 30 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
Great with fish and chips, grilled fish or even some delicious grilled lamb.
- • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- • 2 shallots, finely sliced
- • 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- • 140ml vegetable stock
- • 75ml water
- • 250g frozen peas
- • 25g spinach
- • 20 mint leaves, sliced
- • Pinch of sea salt and black pepper (we use Maldon sea salt)
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Fry the shallots and garlic until translucent.
- Then add the stock and water, and bring to the boil.
- Leave to simmer and reduce, then mix in the peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and add the spinach.
- In a food processor (or with a hand blender) blend in small batches until coarse. Do not try to blend the whole batch at the same time, it must be small batches.
- Once blended, add in the chopped mint and season with sea salt and black pepper.