3rd April 2020 0 Comments
- Serves: 4
- Cooks in : 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
This Caesar slaw perfectly compliments a burger or grilled meats. Alternatively, mix the dressing with some cos or gem lettuce, some croutons and a boiled egg for a classic Caesar salad.
- • 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- • ½ white cabbage, finely shredded
- • 1 onion, finely sliced
- • 100g mayonnaise
- • 2 tablespoons of Parmesan, finely grated
- • 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- • 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- • Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- • Salt and pepper
- Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together.
- Combine the dressing and remaining ingredients together.